The LEAP Federation of Kingsmead, Gayhurst and Mandeville primary schools and the Hackney School of Food has a dynamic and vibrant team. Details of any vacancies that we are recruiting for can be found below.
We are currently looking to recruit for the following roles:
KS2 Class Teacher
Outstanding Kingsmead Primary School is looking for an exceptional KS2 class teacher to join our team! (See full job description on application pack PDF at the bottom of this page)
We want to hear from you if you:
- Have a professional attitude, are great role models and really want to make a difference for Hackney children
- Are great innovators who want to work with others to create exciting new learning adventures for the children in an Ofsted rated outstanding school
- Have a personable manner and form good relationship with children, other staff and parents
- Are well informed and have a great subject knowledge
- Are ambitious for themselves and their children and want to be school leaders of the future.
If you wish to apply please contact Joanna Makaruk: JMakaruk@gayhurst.hackney.sch.uk
Deadline for applications: Wednesday 1st February 2023 at noon
Interviews: to be confirmed
LEAP is looking to employ a pool of cleaners for occasional and full-time work. If you would like to be considered for this please write to Cyrilene Malcolm on email@example.com or ask for an application form in each of the school offices. This is a rolling advert and has no deadline. We are looking to create a pool of cleaners that can be available to work across any of our three sites or in the Hackney School of Food as necessary so please make sure you let us know which site is most convenient for you.