Skip to content ↓

Complaint Procedure

If you are unhappy about something at Mandeville, there are several things that you can do. Initially you may talk to your child’s teacher, or the Associate Headteacher, or one of the Deputy Headteachers. You may also ask for an appointment to meet with any member of staff at a more convenient time. 

If you would prefer to put your complaint in written form your can do so via post or email ( 

We do not take complaints lightly and will do our utmost to ensure that our parents and children are cared for in the best way possible.