In 2017 Mandeville joined in a partnership with Kingsmead and Gayhurst schools. Mandeville, Kingsmead and Gayhurst schools have come together to form the LEAP federation (Learning, Education, Arts Partnership) which now has one Governing Body. Click here to go to the School Governors page on our website, where you will find details of each governors’ terms of office, committee memberships and a Register of Interests.
Latest outcomes for attainment for Key Stage 1 & 2
Click here to view the school’s latest outcomes for attainment for KS1 and KS2 and a link to the Department for Education performance tables.
The School Curriculum
Click here to view the information on our school curriculum (including PDFs of curriculum overviews for each year group) provided in the Teaching and Learning section of our website.
Pupil Premium Grant
• View/download our PPG statements at the bottom of this page for information about our Pupil Premium grant for the previous and current academic years, along with details of how we intend to spend it .
PE and Sport Grant
• Click here to see details of our Sports Provision.
• View/download the Primary Sports and PE funding document at the bottom of this page to see how we are spending our PE and Sport Allocation and the impact it is having.
SEND School Offer
• View/download Mandeville’s SEND Information report at the bottom of this page.
The Data Protection Officer is responsible for overseeing data protection within the school.
Our appointed DPO (Data Protection officer) is: Craig Stillwell Company: Judicium Consulting Ltd Telephone: 0203 326 9174 Address: 72 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6AE Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.judiciumeducation.co.uk
Other Statutory Documents and Information
• Click here to view our latest Ofsted report (2010).
• Click here to view the Complaint Procedure information on the Contact Us section of the website.
• PDFs of the following policies/documents can be found below: SEN policy, Equality policy, Equality Action plan which includes our Accessibility plan, Charging policy, Behaviour and Discipline policy, Safeguarding policy.
• Click here to view the information on Admission Arrangements in the Parents and Carers section of the website.
• Click here to view our school’s aims and ethos statement in the About Us section of the website.
• Click here to view the Hackney Local offer, where you will find information on Services, Activities and Organisations.