In 2017 Mandeville joined in a partnership with Kingsmead and Gayhurst schools. Mandeville, Kingsmead and Gayhurst schools have come together to form the LEAP federation (Learning, Education, Arts Partnership) which now has one Governing Body. Click here to go to the School Governors page on our website, where you will find details of each governors’ terms of office, committee memberships and a Register of Interests.
You can find out more about the LEAP federation here.
Latest outcomes for attainment for Key Stage 1 & 2
Click here to view the school’s latest outcomes for attainment for KS1 and KS2 and a link to the Department for Education performance tables.
The School Curriculum
Click here to view the information on our school curriculum (including PDFs of curriculum overviews for each year group) provided in the Teaching and Learning section of our website. You will also find information here about how we adapt our curriculum and learning environment for children with Special Educational Needs and/or disabilities.
Pupil Premium Grant & Recovery Funding
View/download the document Mandeville Pupil Premium Strategy Statement Dec 2021 - 2024 at the bottom of this page for our three year strategy for our Pupil Premium grant allocation.
Due to the unprecedented disruption of children's education as a result of coronavirus (COVID-19), the DfE announced additional funding to be given to primary schools in order to provide targeted catch up for pupils. The PDF titled Mandeville Pupil Premium Strategy Statement Dec 2021 - 2024 below shows how we plan to spend both our PPG and allocated recovery funding.
PE and Sport Grant
• Click here to see details of our Sports Provision.
• View/download the Sports Premium funding document at the bottom of this page to see how we are spending our PE and Sport Allocation and the impact it is having.
SEND School Offer
View/download Mandeville’s SEND Information report at the bottom of this page.
Our Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENDCo) is Fran Slot; she can be contacted by telephone on 0208 986 5249, please feel free to get in touch with her if your child has a Special Educational Need or Disability and / or you would like more information. Alternatively, emails can be directed to email@example.com - subject line 'SEND'.
The LEAP Special Educational Needs Disability policy can be found here.
LEAP Shared Policies
You can find the following shared LEAP policies:
Behaviour policy, Safeguarding policy, Child Protection procedures, Special Educational Needs Disability policy, Equality policy and Charging policy by clicking here. The Mandeville Equality Action Plan (appendix two) can be found as a PDF below.
Information regarding data protection and our school privacy policies can be found here
To view the financial data for our schools, please click here
Other Statutory Documents and Information
• Click here to view our latest Ofsted report (2010).
• Click here to view the Complaint Procedure information on the Contact Us section of the website.
• Click here to view the information on Admission Arrangements in the Parents and Carers section of the website.
• Click here to view our school’s aims and ethos statement in the About Us section of the website.
• Click here to view the Hackney Local offer, where you will find information on Services, Activities and Organisations.